We care about you and want to help you overcome mistakes. We also care about fostering a safe and welcoming community for you and those around you. Our conduct process is fair and respectful, and we welcome you to share your perspective before we make any disciplinary decisions.
Surveys of students who went through the CSU conduct process last year yielded these results:
- 99% agreed or strongly agreed that they were treated fairly.
- 98% agreed or strongly agreed with the statement “staff was concerned with my personal and academic success”.
- 92% agreed or strongly agreed they are better prepared to attain their goals at CSU because of their experience.
Here is what students had to say about their experience:
- “He listened to what I said in the hearing without judging me before I entered the meeting. I respected him more because of that.”
- “She was insightful and wise, and I really enjoyed our talk.”
- “He helped me understand what I did wrong without making me feel like a bad person."