Conflict Resolution and Student Conduct Services

Grade Appeals

Grade AppealsYou may appeal a grade after first discussing the situation with the instructor. If that discussion doesn’t resolve the situation, you may submit a written request, explaining why you are appealing the grade, to the academic department chairperson.

Instructions and deadlines for that request are available in the General Catalog.

If you would like help filing a grade appeal, contact Melissa Emerson at 970.491.7165.

© 2008 - 2016 Colorado State University | Contact the Webmaster